You’ll know I am a big fan of Wonderbra and have test driven the Full Effect and the Ultimate with brilliant results.
Not only that, I completely adore the Wonderbra team and guess what? They have put together a gorgeous guide for Valentines to help us get the best out of our outfits by selecting the right undies.
And here’s what the lovely Wonderbra Girls are recommending:
- For a night out with the girls choose a strapless dress and pick a statement necklace to draw attention to your neckline. Make the most of your strapless dress by getting your hands on Wonderbra’s Ultimate Strapless – it really is the ultimate party accessory. The unique hand shaped structure means you get that famous Wonderbra cleavage, but without the fear of if sliding down, allowing you to keep dancing all night
- Got a hot date and wearing a plunging neckline? Check out Wonderbra’s Full effect bra in lace. This gorgeous lace bra boosts you by up to two cup sizes but gives a natural look because of its’ unique 3D padding which boosts from every angle. The padding is made of a combination of gel, air and foam, making it incredibly light and comfortable to wear
- For lucky ladies with fuller busts, to create a bit of oomph without padding, look no further than our D to G range. This range, specifically designed for fuller busts, gives you lift and support to make the most of your natural assets
- If you want to give a certain someone a special surprise, choose a lingerie set in a bright colour to wear underneath a black outfit. Our Gel Bra Button offers incredible cleavage and the bright fuchsia colourway will make his eyes pop
- Got a tricky neckline to wear but don’t want to go without a bra? Pair it with a bra with changable straps like our Multiplunge bra, which you can wear in 100 different ways. In fact secure 100 dates and you’ve got a bra you can wear for each one!
So there you have it! For more info visit Wonderbra online.