Saturday, 19th Nov 2011
|ReallyRee Christmas Giveaway: Elemis Freshskin|
To celebrate the festive season, ReallyRee is collaborating with some amazing brands to bring you great giveaways to make this Christmas even more special.
And first up is this gorgeous Elemis giveaway! Yay!! I am a major fan of Elemis and I think it’s the perfect brand to kick off the prize fest I have in store for you!
Here’s what’s on offer…
ReallyRee has teamed up with Elemis to offer one lucky reader the chance to win the FULL COLLECTION of Elemis freshskin.
- Make Up Away Cleansing Wipes
- Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash
- Glow Exfoliating Face Wash
- Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser
- Dreamy Sleep Night-Time Moisturiser
- Tired Eyes Soothing Eye Rescue
- Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm
- Face Mask deep clean and Magical Moisture Duo
Practically everything you need to get your skin in tip top condition. Elemis freshskin is formulated for teens to 20s but in all fairness the products are packed full of such amazing active raw ingredients such as elderflower, rosehip seed, oil, apple, blackcurrant, goji berry and geranium, that it would make a fab regime for anyone wanting to really look after their skin.
The other good news is that I have five runner up prizes too. These a set of Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser and Face Mask deep clean and Magical Moisture Duo. Good eh!?
All you have to do to enter is:
- Follow @Reallyree on Twitter
- Follow @ElemisLtd on Twitter
- Tweet “Win the full Elemis Freshskin collection with @ReallyRee – http://bit.ly/sYhTYQ RT”
- Leave a comment below telling me you’ve done the 3 steps above.
If you are not on Twitter, then please like ReallyRee on facebook and post a link to this competition on your wall tagging in the ReallyRee page. Just let me know what you have done in the comments.
Can’t wait to hear from you. This giveaway is open now and will run until Sunday 27th November 2011. The winner and 5 runner ups will be chosen at random and announced shortly after the close date.
Get following and commenting. Good luck!!!