How super cute is this?! I didn't have time to get more than one nail done but I have to say that I have seriously bought in to the idea of the Ciaté Caviar manicure.
I had this done by a professional but in all fairness it looks seriously easy (and fun!!) to do. This is how it works:
Step By Step Guide:
- Remove entire plastic tray from the packaging and lift off top cover. This cover will be used as your tray to collect any excess Caviar pearls.
- Remove all traces of nail polish using nail polish remover.
- Work on one nail at a time and apply two coats of the included Ciaté Paint Pot shade.
- Place your finger over the tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls over your painted nail ensuring you do this whilst the nails are still wet.
- Once fully covered, gently press and compact the Caviar pearls into your nail bed to ensure durability.
- Repeat Points 3 to 5 on your remaining fingers, remembering to do this one finger at a time.
- Place the mini funnel into the Caviar pearls bottle and tilt the tray over the funnel to pour in your precious beads.
- Once finished, leave your nails to completely dry for 15 to 20 minutes
And it really is that simple. What I really love is that there's no waste. You pour any unused pearls straight back into the bottle using the mini funnel.
Now you MUST leave it for at least 20 minutes. Unfortunately I ran out into the rain in a rush and knocked off some of the pearls with my brolly, which was a shame. Once set though, the rest stayed put really well. I was then cursing myself for the rest of the evening for ruining the prettiness with my haste.
Next time I want every nail done and I won't move a muscle til it's set!
Ciaté Caviar manicure sets are £18 each and available online at ciaté.co.uk
Have you tried it yet?