Clinique has teamed up with Women's GB Beach Volleyball hopefuls, Denise Johns and Lucy Boulton and will be supporting them for all their skin care, makeup and sun protection needs.
|Clinique Partners with Womens' GB Beach Volleyball Team|
Both the girls believe in the value of good skin care regimes and the importance of proper sun care (one of my favourite topics).
For Lucy Boulton it's all about sun protection and long wearing makeup. Here are her Clinique essentials:
- Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (50ml, RRP £30.00)
- SPF30 Body Cream (150ml, RRP £18.50)
- Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 (30ml, RRP £21.00)
- Lash Power 24-Hour Long-Wearing Mascara (6g, RRP £16.00)
For Denise Johns it's a "straightforward, effective skin care and beauty regime" that counts. Here are her Clinique essentials:
- Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector (50ml, RRP £54.00)
- 3-Step System (Liquid Facial Soap Mild, Clarifying Lotion, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion) (RRP from £45.50)
- Super City Block SPF40 (40ml, RRP £16.00)
- Even Better Makeup SPF15 (30ml, RRP £22.00)
- Deep Comfort Hand & Cuticle Cream (75ml, RRP £16.00)
There are quite a few of my fave products in there, particularly the Lash Power Mascara, the Super City Block and the Even Better Makeup.
What is important to you in youe skincare regime?