The Reallyree Blog

Hair: Beach Waves

Wednesday, 8th Aug 2012
Here’s a little sneak peek at what’s coming up on the The Hairdryer Diaries soon!
Hair: Beach Waves
Hair: Beach Waves
I love this natural beachy look and it’s so easy to do!! Make sure you keep an eye on The Hairdryer Diaries to find out how I did it.
Do you like this look? How would you create this?
Ree

Facebook Conversations

10 Responses to Hair: Beach Waves

1. liloo August 8, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

gorgeous curls, i love it. you are starting to become a hair icon in the bloggosphere
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

2. Aqeela August 9, 2012 at 12:03 am #

I would create this look by plaiting the hair n then holding straightners along it. undo the plait n u shud hav beachy waves x

aqeela-keela.blogspot.co.uk

3. Anonymous August 11, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Are you old or do you just look old?

• Ree ReallyRee August 11, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

I’m old anon. But choose whichever answer pleases you the most. Now pop along and get yourself a life!
      Love you!

• liloo August 11, 2012 at 9:27 pm #

anon: so you thought you’d just pop round on ree’s blog and just be downright rude and just say that? What do you think you’re achieving? Nothing that’s what. It sucks to be you with nothing better to do on a saturday night…

• Lina August 11, 2012 at 10:22 pm #

Ree, I get the opposite all the time.. ‘How old are you? No offence but you like you’re twelve’. Fanks, so glad you felt the need to take time out in your day to write me that.

Just don’t get peoples need to go out of their way to be rude and spiteful. Is their life really that awful they have to resort in taking pleasure by being mean to strangers they’re clearly jealous of, ON A SATURDAY NIGHT? Says it all really.

4. Yinka August 11, 2012 at 8:54 pm #

Urgh ignore! You look fab Ree x

5. Laura August 11, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

Looking fabulous Ree! x

6. gabriellasofia August 11, 2012 at 10:28 pm #

Wow, looks like anon has far too much time of his/her/its hands. You look fabulous as ever. Don’t let the sad acts that hide behind their keyboards and elusive identities bother you.
    Love
    GabriellaSofia
    @hautefuture x

7. Carlottas Beauty Spot August 11, 2012 at 11:28 pm #

Ok well if this is looking ‘old’ I wish I looked old! You look amazing hun and I don’t need to say it but obviously jealousy is at play here. How sad anon is spending time posting horrible comments! xx