I absolutely love the Skin Perfecting Body Oil from Johnson’s.
|Johnson’s Skin Perfecting Oil|
It is actually intended to improve the appearance of stretch marks and has clinical trials to support this. After a 4 week study with twice daily use, improvements were seen in skin moisturisation and softness, and colour and visibility of stretch marks. That is fairly impressive.
I don’t really have an issue with stretch marks but I got this as a sample and I do love a body oil so I thought I would give it a go.
I put it to the ultimate test at the weekend because we went away and stayed in a hotel. I am horribly allergic to the detergent that many hotels use on their sheets and it makes the skin all over my body really dry, sore and red.
I try to cover up as much as possible but my skin still gets sore. I took the Johnson’s Skin Perfecting Oil with me and it really soothed it in an instant. My skin stayed moisturised and soft all day and the redness vanished. Perfect! It also looks lovely on the skin and is a great beautifier for bare legs.
Here is what is in it:
- Soybean Oil – to help smooth and moisturise skin
- Sweet almond oil – to intensively nourish and protect the skin
- Rose hip oil – to help moisturise and rejuvenate the skin
- Blackcurrant seed oil – to help leave skin silky smooth and well moisturised
- Wheatgerm oil – to improve skin suppleness and softness
- Vitamin E – known for its anti-oxidative properties
- Bisabolol – to help soothe and calm skin
It is fairly pricey for Johnson’s, £14.99 for 150ml, but a little goes a long way and it really does feel amazing on the skin. The stretch mark studies are promising too. This is a definite keeper!