This is an absolutely gorgeous new product from prestige skincare brand ESPA and I can see that it's going to be a really big hit. This is ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum.
|ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum|
ProSerum is all about the beautiful soft and silky texture of a hybrid serum and oil formulation. It has all the active ingredients of a serum along with the nourishment of a treatment oil. Exciting!
It feels absolutely amazing. It has that soft slip and slide that feels so good on the skin but without any of the silicones that are usually required to achieve that. It sinks in beautifully making it perfect for day and night, and can be slotted in to any skincare regime. You either use it to replace your regular serum, or if you want it as an extra step, use it after serum and before your moisturiser.
|ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum|
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum has a whole list of wonderful ingredients formulated to provide both instantly visible and long term anti-ageing benefits.
Key ingredients and benefits include:
- Sunflower Seed Extract - to boost Ceramide production, helping strengthen the skin barrier, prevent moisture loss and protect against environmental damage
- White Lupin Extract - to boost skin’s natural production of high quality collagen, helping to maintain youthful looking skin
- Balloon Plant Extract (Love in a puff) - to calm and comfort skin, evening the skin tone
- Tumeric Root Extract – to boost skin radiance, helping to even skin tone, brighten and revitalise skin
- Rose Hip and Echium Oil - a rich source of essential fatty acids (Omega, 3, 6, 9) vital for skin health, plus a natural source of Vitamin A to help prevent premature ageing
- Vitamin E & Evening Primrose Oil - to help regenerate skin cells
- Frangipani Essential Oil – an antioxidant to protect skin
- Rose Essential Oil – with anti-ageing properties, helping to calm and soothe the skin
- Patchouli Essential Oil – helping to regenerate and balance the skin
I had a skin consultation and mini-facial with the ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum and it left my skin absolutely glowing! I think it's safe to say that I like this stuff and will be including it in my regime going forward.
Not only does it promise amazing things in terms of anti-ageing, but there are also reports that is works incredibly well on the redness and irritation suffered by those prone to acne, something I think will really boost the product's appeal. It is aimed at the 25 and over category, so a younger age range than ESPA has traditionally catered for - this is reflected in the price.
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum is out now - go to www.espaskincare.com and shop ESPA online at Liberty. It costs £48 for 30ml which I think is really good value for such high quality ingredients and is extremely competitively priced when compared to ESPA's portfolio of established best sellers.
This is a must try if you're looking to deal with premature ageing issues or calm and soothe inflamed skin conditions.