Friday, 14th Feb 2014
When I was backstage with Max Factor this morning at the Fyodor Golan show for London Fashion Week, I spotted something rather exciting – brand new Max Factor CC Sticks!
|Max Factor CC Sticks (Colour Corrector)|
It’s so new that the one I spotted wasn’t even in its finished packaging. Here it is though:
|Max Factor CC Stick Highlighter|
There are 5 expert targeting colour corrector sticks to neutralise any colour issues and highlight, in order to create the perfect base for foundation.
We have Max Factor CC Sticks in the following options:
- The Reducer (Green) to neutralise redness
- The Revitaliser (Purple) to counteract sallow and yellow areas, and banish dullness
- The Brightener (Yellow) to neutralise purple tones such as under-eye circles
- The Balancer (Peach) evens out darks spots in medium skin tones
- The Illuminator (Highlighter) to reflects light and illuminates the face
|Max Factor CC Stick – The Reducer|
Exciting isn’t it? I think I can find somewhere on my face to put them all!
We’ll all be able to have tailor made complexion perfection! There is also the New Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer coming soon. More info on that in my next post!
The Max Factor CC Sticks will launch in April 2014 for £8.99.