Multi Active Jour was one of my first ever re-purchases from Clarins back in the day so it is nice to welcome this new addition to the range, Clarins Multi Active Eye Instant Eye Reviver. Here is the info you need to know.
I am instantly attracted to this product because it is skincare but it also uses illuminating pigments to optically blur the look of lines, smooth and brighten. It’s a win-win!
Clarins Multi Active Eye Instant Eye Reviver Features
- Encapsulated teasel extract directly targets and penetrates the fibroblast to repair
- Free form teasel extract fights fatigue, dark circles and puffiness
- Myrothamnus extract reinforces the ageing prevention action of the encapsulated teasel to help reduce the look of lines
- Escin from horse chestnut improves microcirculation to improve dark circles
- Caffeine decreases puffiness by removing excess lipids
- Clarins exclusive Anti-Pollution Complex protects from environmental aggressors
- Uses a refreshing cream-gel texture
- Infused with illuminating pigments to blur imperfections
- Cryo-metal tip instantly lightens and brightens
And the packaging is the prettiest pink!!
The Clarins Multi Active Eye Instant Eye Reviver is very pleasant to use and has a great instant effect on the eye area making it brilliant to use before applying concealer. The cryo-metal tips does a brilliant job at massaging and smoothing the product into the skin and it feels amazing.
The illuminating pigments work really well to smooth, brighten and refresh the skin and they definitely work in making the eyes look less tired!
The Clarins Multi Active Eye Instant Eye Reviver is £35 for the 15ml tube with the cryo-metal tip. It launches in February 2017 in the UK. It is already available HERE in the US.
XXXVIEW MORE >
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand samples. Links may be affiliate links.