Cleansers are one of my favourite beauty products because after applying makeup, my second favourite thing is to take it off! I am excited about this new one from Bobbi Brown because it’s a cream cleanser format but actually a cleanser-oil-lotion hybrid. We like a hybrid, don’t we?! Here are the details on the brand new Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk.
Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk Features
- Lightweight yet emollient creamy cleanser
- Infused with Chia seed oil to protect and maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Unique blend of Sweet Almond, Jojoba & Avocado oils break down impurities without clogging pores
- Narcissus & Lavender flower complex protect skin’s overall health
- Jasmine Flower reduces the appearance of redness and the Chia oil calms and soothes
It’s a lovely, lovely cleanser to use, and also to look at, as I love the packaging. As per the instructions, I applied to my dampened face and massaged it into the skin. My recent trick that I finds really works with all types of cleanser including milks, creams, oils and balms, is to leave the product to sit on the skin for a few minutes before removing, to allow it to really get to work.
The cleansing milk was super comfortable on my skin while I left it to work, and then I used a warm, wet flannel to remove everything. I didn’t expect it to, but it easily dealt with my waterproof mascara (I was wearing the La Roche Posay one). I did a second cleanse with it and nothing appeared on the cloth.
My skin felt soft, smooth, super clean and notably hydrated. Once I applied my evening skincare, my skin felt more bouncy, plump and hydrated. I am loving this cleanser!
The Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk is £32 for 200ml. Find it HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand samples. Links may be affiliate links.