I am so excited by Ciate makeup right now! The Glow To blushes that just launched are so beautiful (see them here) and now I have the highlighters from the same line. As someone that’s obsessed with highlighter, I literally couldn’t wait to check out the Ciate Glow To Highlighter shades, Starburst and Moondust. I have photos and swatches right here.
These powders feature the same super chic packaging that the new blushers have. There are also some gorgeous upgraded Bamboo Bronzers in two shades that have the same style. I’ll show you those soon.
Ciate Glow To Highlighter Features
- Ultra pigmented formulation
- Uses patented spherical coated pigments
- Creates a weightless, long wear finish
- Creamy, second-skin blendability
- Buildable – from a subtle glow to intense shimmer
- Can be layered over Dewy Stix balm for an amped up glow
- Available in two shades – Starburst and Moondust
Ciate Glow To Highlighter Swatches
Starburst is a very pretty creamy champagne, whilst Moondust is a pearlescent oyster. I love both these shades.
The texture is so beautiful. It is super soft and blendable and melts into the skin really nicely. Both shades are gorgeous as a wash of flattering shimmer over the lids too, or as an accent in the middle of the lids over a matte shadow.
I love the nice big pans and generous mirror. The packaging is sleek and brilliant to pop in your handbag for touch ups and makeup checks.
The Ciate Glow To Highlighter collection is £26 each and available HERE now. Gorgeous!