I am very excited about this because I really like Clarins foundations and, as I hate my enlarged pores, the Clarins Pore Perfecting Matifying Foundation sounded like music to my ears. I have it here to show you with swatches of all the available shades and also before and after photos. Enjoy! Find it here
So first of all, this comes in a squeezy tube, which I love. I love the Clarins Extra Comfort foundation but it comes in a glass pot and that’s seriously impractical. A tube, however, is perfect – super hygienic and very easy to travel with.
Clarins Pore Perfecting Matifying Foundation Features
- Lightweight foundation with skincare ingredients for a flawless complexion
- Optically blurs imperfections using acacia gum micropearls that abosrb moisture and minimise lines and pores
- Red Clay, rich in silicon and iron, helps to minimise excess sebum to eradicate shine
- Soft focus pearls add luminosity and reduce darkness for a radiant glow
- Organic salicornia extract maintains skin’s moisture levels
- Tocopherol derivative delivers antioxidant protection
- Smooth, lightweight, moussey texture that glides onto the skin
- 5 shades currently
Clarins Pore Perfecting Matifying Foundation Shades & Swatches
Clarins are launching this foundation with five shades to start off.
- 01 Nude Ivory
- 02 Nude Beige
- 03 Nude Honey
- 04 Nude Amber
- 05 Nude Cappuccino
More blended swatches:
Before & After Photos
I literally couldn’t wait to get this on my face! I went with the lightest shade, 01 Nude Ivory.
The above photos show a light layer blended with my fingers.
And here it is with the Clarins Summer 2017 look:
You can check out this full post on all the summer makeup.
Also within this collection is the brand new Clarins Pore Matifying Kit (£33) which is a pretty unique compact kit that features a super-fine translucent powder and also refillable blotting papers in a slide out drawer.
The powder contains skincare ingredients to protect against the environment and dehydration and give the skin a soft matte, perfected finish. It’s brilliant.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand samples. Links may be affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase through one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.