Tthe idea of playing with lotions and potions is what drew me into the beauty world in the first place and so the Farmacy Honey Potion Mask was completely irresistible! If you like masks that feel like they work and are fun to use at the same time, then you might want to check this out.
I absolutely love the packaging of this mask. It’s housed in a beautiful hexagonal pot with a magnetic lid which ensures you never lose your metal spatula. Love it!
Farmacy Honey Potion Mask Features
- Warming treatment mask
- Transforms from a sticky gel to a cream when massaged
- Stimulates blood flow
- Antibacterial and healing effect thanks to honey and propolis
- Super hydrating with natural honey sugars rich in amino acids and essential B vitamins
- Royal jelly enhances skin renewal for a younger appearance
- Farmacy’s Echinacea GreenEnvy honey is packed antioxidants, to maintain cell health and delay the development of fine lines & dark spots
- Glycerin acts as a natural humectant, to attract moisture to the skin
The Farmacy Honey Potion Mask feels so good on the skin. Aside from the warming sensation, I can feel the antibacterial element of the honey really treating and cleaning my skin. It feels like it is really doing something. When I wash it off, my skin is super clean and my pores look clear and tightened.
I completely believe in the healing power of honey since I burnt my hand on a tong and treated it with honey. It took the heat out of it instantly and I had no pain after that. It was great incredible.
I know this is a hydration mask but I have to say, I don’t notice any immediate sensation of moisturisation. If anything, it feels a tiny bit dry until I do the rest of my skincare. Having said that, I have used it twice now and haven’t noticed any dry patches on my skin. I think the benefits are more visible the following day. My skin is smooth, clear and bright. I am really liking the results and I have this in my bathroom cupboard for future use.