This is the face mask that you never knew you needed! Let’s be honest, you don’t need it, but you totally want it! Here’s a look at the instagram skincare product of the moment, the Glamglow Glitter Mask Gravitymud, which I must confess I’ve fallen a little bit in love with.
Update – available HERE now!
So the first question you probably have is, how does glitter benefit your skin? The very quick answer to that is, it doesn’t. However, if you’re a glitter kind of girl like me, it certainly benefits your soul. Whilst I love a bit of serious skincare, I am all for the fun times of the beauty industry (who needs to be serious all the time?) and this product is a good mix of that.
Glamglow Glitter Mask Gravitymud Features
- Uses the Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment formula
- Teaoxi complex of Licorice and Marshmallow Leaf firms and defines
- Vizitight with Firming Matrix (Marine Algae Plasma, and Biodefine Polymers) – delivers tighter-looking skin
- Lunarlift – tones and tightens the appearance of skin with soy isoflavone liposome red algae extract
- Cosmiplexion (Icelandic Kelp, Hyaluronic Acid, and Glacial Clay) – supports a youthful appearance
- Glitter particles are suspended in a gel formula for comfort
- Available HERE
The Glamglow Glitter Mask, as always with Glamglow, comes with a little brush to apply the gel and you literally just paint it on all over. It’s really fun. You need quite a thick layer for the best glitter effect and then you’ll need to let it completely dry for the best peel-off entertainment.
The mask is really comfortable on the skin and comes off in one piece as long as you’ve managed a nice even layer. You can admire it, and then throw it in the bin. You just need to rinse off the excess and you’re good to go. It leaves skin soft and smooth, and your heart lifted!
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.