GLAMGLOW always gets me excited because it’s serious and fun at the same time. If you love a lip plumper then this is the post for you because we have two types of plump lips here!! Here’s the low down on GLAMGLOW Plumprageous Matte & Gloss Lip Treatments. Find them here
I have tried a few lips plumpers in my time and some are better than others. I really like these two because they deliver a juicier looking lip and also really improve the quality of the lips in terms of smoothness and hydration instantly. I’m a fan.
GLAMGLOW Plumprageous Features
- Mattifying mineral clay – Zeolite & Moroccan Lava Clay
- Hyaluronic Acid for boosted hydration
- Rambutan Extract – to replenish and smooth
- Date Extract – for anti-ageing benefit
- Licorice Root – to soothe
- Vitamin E & C & Green Tea & Kombuchafor antioxidant action
- Cupuacu & Murumuru butter for hydration
- 2 Peptides & a tripeptide – for plumper looking lips
- Shea Butter, Tamanu Oil, Babassu Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Tiara Flower extract to nourish
- Tamarind Extract – to condition and smooth
The matte formula is perfect to prime lips for lipstick and the gloss formula can be worn alone, or over lip colour. Actually I also think the matte one looks lovely on its own too. The plumping element makes your lips flush in a lovely healthy looking way.
I like both these GLAMGLOW Plumprageous treatments quite a lot, because they really seem to instantly fix surface issues like dryness and flaking. They really nourish and hydrate and simply make my lips look better. For me, they deliver a subtle fullness, nothing major, but I really like the effect. I have read mixed reviews over on Sephora as they launched a while back in the US, and the treatments seem to have differing effects on different people.
As for the sting, it’s noticeable. More so the first time I used them and then it seemed to get less and less. The packaging is slightly confusing as you twist the cap to reveal the wand and then pull it out, but it’s actually quite fun when you get used to it.
Both the GLAMGLOW Plumprageous matte and glossy treatments have gone straight into my makeup bag because they are just what my January lips need in terms of conditioning and hydration. You can find them HERE in the US now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand samples. Links may be affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase through one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.