More festive fun for you and here’s a calendar that always goes down very well each Christmas. What’s different about Marks & Spencer’s version is that it is actually a discounted gift with purchase, making it even better value and super desirable because you can always find something to buy there at Christmas. Here’s the low down on the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017 that features Nuxe, REN, Stila, Alpha H and loads more. Find out exactly what’s inside and when it launches.
This is such a pretty calendar. It makes a beautiful Christmas decoration with this festive scene and of course, is loaded with gifts to get really excited about. Get it here before it sells out.
M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017 Contents
There are 25 doors which reveal a selection of M&S beauty favourites. It features a mix of skincare, cosmetics and haircare.
- Filorga Meso + Mask
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel, 15ml
- Korres Wild Rose Advanced Repair, 16ml
- Autograph Hydrating Primer, 15ml
- Ultrasun Ultralip (full size)
- Percy & Reed Session Hold Spray, 50ml
- Pixi Lift Max Sheen in Honey, 1g
- Diego Dalla Palma Ciglione Mascara (full size)
- Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose, 50ml
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara, 4ml
- Ameliorate Skin Transforming Body Lotion, 50ml
- Shay & Blue Blood Oranges, 10ml
- Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil, 30ml
- Formula Innovate Radiance Reveal Peel
- Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot, 10ml
- Leighton Denny Glitter Nail Polish, 12ml
- Stila Stay all Day in Perla, 1.5ml
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream, 15ml
- Rosie for Autograph Amazing Radiance Body Glow, 50ml
- Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Advanced Rejuvenating Cream,15ml
- Balance Me Rose Face Oil, 10ml
- Pur Correcting Primer Illuminate & Glow
- M&S Cosmetic Bag
It’s an impressive line up and the contents are valued at over £250, making it one of the more valuable advent calendars around this year.
How To Get the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017
So you will have to be pretty quick to get hold of this calendar because last year it sold out rather fast. The calendar costs £35 when you spend £35 on clothing or home, so it’s a great opportunity to get some of your Christmas shopping done too!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.