If Korean beauty is your thing then it is time to get excited about this brand new limited edition collaboration collection from MAC Cosmetics. The MAC X Steve J and Yoni P Collection brings this Korean design duo’s graphic, sporty take on makeup. Here are all the details with photos and swatches. Find it all here
The baby pink of the packaging hooked me in straight away. I absolutely love it! In fact, pink is a strong theme in the whole collection and this pleases me even more. The look has a real vibe of Seoul street style.
MAC X Steve J and Yoni P Collection Contents
Obsessed with the look of this!
- Spotlight Me – light peachy nude (amplified)
- Yoni Crush – bold orange-red (amplified)
- Candy Yum-Yum – neon pink (matte)
- A Killing Smile – bright pinkish red (matte)
Zoom Lash £15.50
- Zoomblack – rich black
MAC Studio Eye Gloss £16
- Pearl Varnish – white gloss with pearl
Dazzleshadow X 2 / Midnight Fever £20
- Let’s Boogie (black with sparkles)
- Sparkling Moment (black with purple & red sparkles
Eyeshadow X 2 / Touch Me Baby £20
- Soba (gold brown with gold shimmer)
- Keep on Twinkling (light frosted pink)
Lip & Cheek Palette X 6 / Yoni Attraction £36
- Keep It Loose Casual Colour – warm pink
- Secret Admirer Casual Colour – bright coral
- Young at Heart Casual Colour – bright pink
- Weekend Getaway Casual Colour – cool rose
- Lazy Sunday Casual Colour – baby pink
- Show Orchid Lipstick – very hot pink (amplified)
Powder Blush £19.50
- Peony Petal – bright blue-pink (satin)
- Sugar or Syrup – light yellow-pink (satin)
- 217 Blending £21
- 159 Duo Fibre Blush £28
Makeup Bag / Steve J & Yoni P X MAC £25
I absolutely love the pieces I have from collection. It’s all pink perfection!
MAC X Steve J and Yoni P Swatches
Yoni Crush Lipstick
The packaging of this lipstick is so perfect and I love this intensely pigmented red.
Touch Me Baby Eyeshadow X 2
I’m a big fan of eyeshadow duos because it makes things very simple. Soba is a wonderful transition shade to add a bit of definition to the eye and Keep on Twinkling is a pretty shimmer that can be applied to the lid with your fingertip.
Yoni Attraction Lip & Cheek X 6
I think this could be my favourite item because I love MAC’s Casual Colour. As you open the palette, you get the delicious vanilla waft and the textures are just lovely.
UPDATE: On sale now HERE
This is such an exciting collection. MAC X Steve J and Yoni P launches on 25th May 2017. Find it HERE. I can’t wait to get it all on my face. Make sure you are following on Instagram to see more on stories.
Check out all the latest news and launches here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.