- Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Very Dry Sensitive skin at Boots – massaged in and rinsed off in the shower
- Eve Taylor Aromatherapy Balancing Toner with Rose Otto and Neroli – sprayed directly on to face and excess wiped off with a cotton pad.
- 1-2 pumps of Dermaquest Skin Therapy Advanced B5 Serum – left to sink in
- Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Eye Treatment
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
- Origins Modern Friction, once a week
- Philips Reaura, at Space NK.
With the exception of the last 2 points, I do this twice a day, the only difference being that at night I wipe the Avene cleanser off with damp cotton wall. You’ll notice that I am using a night cream during the day at the moment as well. This is because, not only am I a sucker for a real thick moisturiser but also because my skin is quite a lot drier than normal at the moment as I am trialling the Philips Reaura. Click here for extra info on this home fraxel laser gadget.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I shall be more than happy to answer them.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand samples. Links may be affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase through one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.