NARS palette alert!!! And you are going to LOVE this if you like rich, warm, bronzey, chocolatey tones. It is all about that and I am obsessed! The beautiful NARS Spring 2017 NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette is a limited edition beauty and contains twelve new velvety shades. Here’s a look at it with photos and swatches. Warning, this palette is gorgeous.
NARS Spring 2017 NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette Features
As always, I love the packaging of the NARS palettes.
- Limited-edition palette
- Full spectrum of neutral-meets-opulent shades
- Range of textures and finishes
- Ultra-dense formulation
- Shadows glide on effortlessly
- Creates a velvety finish
- 12 new shades
NARS Spring 2017 NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette Shades & Swatches
Get a load of these shades!!
- NEWBURY STREET – White gold (shimmer)
- WINDSOR – Warm beige (matte)
- PRIVILEGE – Gold (metallic)
- DOVER – Neutral brown (matte)
- FOIX – Peach (matte)
- CASTILLE – Umber brown (matte)
- ALNWICK – Copper (shimmer)
- BEAUMARIS – Chocolate brown (shimmer)
- SPLENDOR – Pewter (sparkle)
- VERSAILLES – Bronze (shimmer)
- MONTAILLOU – Dark brown (matte)
- REALE – Black (satin)
Newbury Street, Windsor, Privilege, Dover:
Foix, Castille, Alnwick, Beaumaris:
Splendour, Versailles, Montaillou, Reale:
Being a bronze shades obsessive, you can imagine what my favourite ones are! I love Privilege, Alnwick, Beaumaris and Versailles. I am so predictable! Also the orangey mattes, like Foix and Castille, are so good. The thing is, there isn’t a shade I don’t like and that doesn’t always happen.
It is such a stunning palette and I am so happy with it! I feel like it was made for me! The thing you need to be aware of is the NARS Spring 2017 NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette is a limited edition, so it will sell out. Why do they do that?! It is £55 and will launch exclusively HERE on 1st April 2017. It will go nationwide from 1st May 2017.