I am obsessed with brightening my skin and combating hyper-pigmentation so I was excited to try out the brand new NIOD Re Pigment Multi Pathway Brightening System, one of Deciem’s latest releases. Here’s what you need to know about this new product and how I am getting on with it.
So this is a super light serum that I have been using straight on to clean skin.
NIOD Re Pigment Features
Get ready for the science bit!!
- Highly-saturated, ultra-lightweight, emollient solution
- Incorporates modern advances in biotechnology and peptide technology
- Fights signs of one of the most complex to treat skin issues: hyper-pigmentation
- Visibly counteracts both uneven pigmentation, such as spots, as well as overall pigmentation issues through several pathways
- Uses Diglucosyl Gallic Acid which is 60 times more potent than kojic acid in visibly brightening skin tone
- Acetyl Glycyl Beta Alanine – brightening peptide solution with a very low molecular weight & achieves extremely efficient penetration
- White Shiitake Ferment targets the appearance of dark spots quickly
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (condensed from Azeleic Acid) – superior brightener and anti-redness agent than Azelaic Acid itself
- Encapsulated Oligopeptide-68 reduces the appearance of UV-induced pigmentation with continued use
- Solubilized Tetrapeptide-30 visibly reduces contrast between areas of varying dermal pigmentation
- Red Evodia Fruit Derivatives encourages radiance and evenness starting with the very first application
- Lipo-Oligopeptides Delivery System enhances delivery of the technologies in the formula
- Microfiltered Klamath Lake Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae provides exceptional antioxidant and hydration properties
I really love the texture of NIOD Re Pigment. It’s a super light serum with the light slip of a very fine oil. It is silicone-free. It sinks in beautifully and makes my skin look smooth and juicy instantly. I let it sink in for a couple of minutes before continuing with my skincare. Using it morning and night, I generally follow it with NIOD’s upgraded and mega strength Hyaluronic Acid serum, MMHC.
I have been using it fairly regularly since I picked it up at the press event almost a couple of months ago. I’m about half way though the 15ml bottle and really happy with what it’s doing for my skin so far. I still have freckles (boo!!) but the clusters of pigmentation that I hate are smaller and less noticeable. My skin looks a lot more even in general and I am much happier with how it’s looking.
I have also been using the Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask a few times a month which I think is helping with my pigmentation too.
Loving the NIOD Re Pigment and totally recommend it if you are looking for a brighter, more even complexion with pretty fast results. It is £28 for 15ml and £50 for 30ml. Order it online HERE.
Click here for all the latest launches and news.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.