Five years in the making, the brand new No7 Restore and Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum is set to join the ranks of the blockbusting serum range that first launched ten years ago to a huge media frenzy. This one is the first serum with five clinically proven results. Here is the lowdown!
So I was immediately interested in this one because it’s dealing with the neck too! I am so pleased because I have become obsessed with my neck during the last year. I feel like the appearance of the skin is starting to change and I have noticed a lack of firmness and a touch of crepiness that I never worried about before.
No7 Restore and Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum Features
This new serum has been developed to tackle fine lines and wrinkles, firmness and pigmentation, and neck firmness and crepiness.
- 5 clinically proven results
- Anchor ingredient is Matrixyl 3000 + which runs across all the No7 serums & tackles wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid and Hibiscus Seed extract works on firmness and collagen
- Lightening complex to improve skin tone and tackle pigmentation
- Calcium, amino acid and skin ceramides for crepiness
- Has the same technology and same strength as the previous serums but also focuses on epidermal strength
As you age, the neck starts to change – and it’s a total nightmare. Apparently the real stuff starts to happen in your fifties and the thought of that is terrifying as I already think it’s changing and I am nowhere near that milestone!
The changes happen because of estrogen deprivation and a reduction in the movement of cells through the epidermis. This manifests itself in texture changes, loss of firmness, sagging and crepiness. The key element responsible for the paper-like texture is the calcium change in the skin, which means skin cells can’t transform. The No7 Restore and Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum uses a combination of calcium and essential amino acids to fortify the epidermis and improve skin texture.
No7 are carrying out a 12 month clinical on 100 women across multiple ethnicities – split face, split neck and the serum is applied to one side twice a day. After eight months, here are the findings. The grading was for wrinkles, firmness, uneven skin tone, neck firmess, neck crepiness:
- 95% of volunteers showing a wrinkle improvement
- 93% saw improvement in firmness
- 87% reported an improvement in skin tone
- 85% saw less neck crepiness
- 83% reported increased neck firmness
These are pretty impressive stats after eight months, and the results will be updated when the 12 month trial is complete. This is the first time that No7 have proven 5 clinical results.
The No7 Restore and Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum is £28 for 30ml and £36 for 50ml. It launches 12th April 2017 HERE. I haven’t had the opportunity to test it yet but I’d be keen to give it a whirl. UPDATE: Just launched here