So I was super excited to try out this new bit of kit, the PMD Kiss Lip Plumper. I have dabbled with lip fillers once before and liked the effect but I think I was pretty lucky. I have seen a lot of augmented lips that I really don’t like the look of and I think ‘done’ lips are one of the easiest elements of ‘work’ to spot. I have seen more bad work than good, I think. Although I was lucky last time, I am actually pretty scared to try it again and so I’m always interested in different options.
When I think about fuller lips, it is more about a more youthful look than big lips and I have found that the PMD Kiss Lip Plumper can really deliver what I am looking for.
PMD Kiss Lip Plumper Features
- Uses patent pending Pulsating Vacuum Technology
- Safely plumps the look of lips
- Boosts collagen production
- Reduces the look of lip wrinkles
- Improves lip smoothness
- Delivers a fresh pink colour
- Use with Smart Lip Plumping Serum
- Can be used as regularly as you like as part of your lip care routine
What I really love about this is that it’s quick to use and totally safe and pain free. I think you need to play with this a bit to get the results you need.
PMD Kiss Lip Plumper – How to Use
I find holding the Kiss a bit higher up over the lip line really helps to get the fuller and smoother effect that I am looking for:
- Apply the serum to both lips and select your setting – fast or slow (I prefer slow)
- Treat your lips in 6 sections – 2 sides plus middle for top and bottom
- Hold the PMD onto the lips and leave for at least 15 pulses (I prefer 30)
- Cover the six sections evenly
Before & After
What I love about this is that my lips are slightly uneven and I find that this really helps to even them up instantly. The initial results last for about an hour, but the more you use it, the longer the effects last with an increase in collagen production and lines around the lips looking less obvious.
I am definitely keeping this as part of my daily routine.
Normally I’d have to over-line my lips with a nude pencil to get this kind of result, but this is just a nude gloss:
Check out this video review and see the product in action.
I love it. It’s a risk-free instant lip booster that’s easy and painless to use. The PMD Kiss is currently only available in the US for $139. Find it HERE for international shipping. I’ll keep you updated about the UK launch.
* Post created in partnership and sponsored by PMD.VIEW MORE >
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand samples. Links may be affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase through one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.