Here’s news of a brand new overnight product from Sarah Chapman and this one is targeting the lips. Like the eyes, the lips show signs of age before the rest of the face and this is here to help. Check out Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Lip Concentrate.
Update – now launched here.
So this has been formulated to tackle ‘barcode lines, dryness, loss of volume and dehydration around the lips’. I have never heard of those vertical lines being described as ‘barcode lines’ but the very thought of those is terrifying and had me tearing open the packaging to make sure my mouth doesn’t turn into a barcode!
Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Lip Concentrate Features
- Formulated with technology to optimise skin’s night repair
- Intensive nourishing treatment conditions, comfort and repairs
- Promotes soft, plump, volumised lips in the morning
- Sytenol (retinol-like vitamin A alternative)
- SWT-7 & Aquaxyl reinforce skin’s barrier reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Maxi-Lip & Ultra-Filling Spheres boost hydration and plumpness
- Hilurlip oil suspension has a long term boosting effect on lips
- Lipex Shea delivers hydration and restores elasticity
- Inca Inchi Lipactiv omega 3 oil prevents lips from drying out
There’s a whole lot going on in this little wonder alongside an amazing blend of oils. The ingredients list is very impressive! It is also fragranced with rose and violet which makes it incredibly pleasant to use. You literally just pop it on to clean lips and over the lip contour just before bed and then let it do its work while you sleep. Simple!
I have used this for a few nights running now and it’s a lovely product. I love the applicator which dispenses the products really well and also helps to massage the formula into lips. It feels really comfortable and absorbs fully overnight. I wake up to soft, smooth lips. I’ll keep an eye on those barcode lines!
The Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Lip Concentrate is available HERE very soon for £32.
XXXVIEW MORE >
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand samples. Links may be affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase through one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.