I have been holding off on this review because there has been so much exciting news from The Ordinary that this website was starting to look like The Ordinary blog!! But I can wait no longer and wanted to share with you my The Ordinary Serum Foundation Review with before and after photos.
In case you missed it, I have already reviewed the Coverage Foundation from The Ordinary Colours and you can read all about that and see before and after photos HERE. Of the two, that one is my favourite because it delivers really decent yet natural looking, glowy coverage and suits my combination skin very well indeed.
The Serum Foundation is a lighter, more dewy affair which I think would be perfectly suited to drier skin types.
The Ordinary Serum Foundation Features
- Natural-looking medium coverage foundation
- Very lightweight serum texture
- Extremely fluid consistency
- Pigments used within each formula are suspended in a unique spreadability system
- Delivers even coverage and a very natural finish
- Long-lasting, durable wear
- Avoids collecting in ﬁne lines
- Unique suspension system allows shades to look so natural that three colours or more will suit most skin tones
- Uses SPF15
- 21 shades
The Ordinary Serum Foundation – Before & After Photo
My shade in both formulations is 1.2N light neutral. If you want to see swatches of a full range of shades, check out this post.
I love the finish of this foundation. It gives a really decent coverage for such a light texture and it gives the skin a lovely, juicy look. I did find this one needed some powder on the T-zone as the day went on, unlike the coverage foundation which I think is better suited to my skin type. If you have drier skin, or don’t have an oily t-zone, then the Serum Foundation would be perfect. But hey, let’s be honest, these foundations are so affordable, you can have both!!
The Ordinary Serum Foundation is £5.70 and available to order HERE soon.