The TF Shade and Illuminate franchise is expanding and in the Spring 2017 collection we have the gorgeous shades Scintillate and Sublimate in brand new Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Cheek palettes. I have photos and swatches here. The good news is, they are permanent, so when they sell out they’ll be back. Phew!
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Cheek Features
- Duo of highlighting and shading creams
- Designed to make dimensional colour-contrasting of cheeks simple
- Pearlescent, highlighting shade brightens and draws light to skin to amplify cheekbones
- Vibrant blush tone deepens and defines for the perfect flush of colour
Just like the original Shade and Illuminate contouring palette, the textures are absolutely beautiful. They melt into the skin creating the juiciest finish on the skin. This is all about plump, youthful glow.
The shades are super–sheer and the lighter shade of both palettes has been created to draw light onto the skin to brighten and lift the contours. The dark shades add a flush of textureless, juicy colour ro define the cheeks in an invisible way. They are dreamy duos.
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Cheek – Scintillate & Sublimate Swatches
This is what you’d call grown up sculpting. The highlighters are so natural looking and skin enhancing and give you the most beautiful glow without a hint of shimmer or even any detectable texture. They are amazing. The cream blush shades are stunning and give the cheeks that juicy look of youth that I am absolutely crazy about.
As I said at the beginning these Shade & Illuminate Cheeks are permanent so if you find they sell out (which they currently are), don’t despair as they will be back in stock at some point. This is really good news because all the recent TF launches have sold out so far and there’s always so many unhappy people. The recent Solar Exposure palette is a case in point.
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Cheek Availability
The gorgeous duos have already sold out at some retailers but you should be checking the following online stockists:
- Harvey Nichols – both shades currently available
- House of Fraser – both shades currently available
- Selfridges – only Scintillate currently available
- Harrods – only Sublimate currently available
- John Lewis – both shades currently available
They are £58 each. Love them!