Right here I have what I think could be one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes of all time! It is packed with my kind of shades -coppers, ambers, russets and all those beautiful tobacco tones that are not only huge this summer but also a long lasting trend well into Autumn and Winter 2017. Check out my Urban Decay Naked Heat Swatches. You can buy the palette HERE
There’s not one shade I don’t love here and the textures and finishes are absolutely stunning. I’m completely obsessed.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Swatches
- Ounce – ivory shimmer
- Chaser – light nude matte
- Sauced – soft terracotta matte
- Low Blow – brown matte
- Lumbre – copper shimmer with gold pearl shift
- He Devil – burnt red matte
- Dirty Talk – metallic burnt red
- Scorched – metallic deep red with gold micro-shimmer
- Cayenne – deep terracotta matte
- En Fuego – burgundy matte
- Ashes – deep reddish brown matte
- Ember – deep metallic copper-burgundy
My favourite shades are in the middle section/photo. I am absolutely obsessed. Also Ember is incredible and not like anything I have tried before. It has an almost black base that gives the shimmer such an amazing depth. Lumbre, Dirty Talk and Scorched are literally what my dreams are made of. All the mattes are beautifully creamy and blendable, although I find that Enfuengo and Ashes aren’t quite as creamy as the others. Just something I wanted to point out but totally not a deal-breaker for me.
For all the latest news and reviews, stay tuned to the homepage.