So I heard on the grapevine (ok, the internet) that this product was used on Beyonce at Coachella to give her airbrushed, yet natural-looking skin. I have been hearing a lot about this body concealer over the last couple of months, and it has just launched in the UK which is very exciting indeed. Here is the low down on AllEven London Colour Shield.
What interests me most about this little body miracle is that it has instant skin perfecting ability with colour, but it also has moisturising and anti-ageing benefits, along with SPF protection. If you are suddenly dealing with summer, but are totally unprepared, then this little beauty is your answer. No more late night, last minute fake tanning sessions for me!
AllEven London Colour Shield Features
- Advanced hybrid body concealer
- Hydrates, veils and protects skin on the body
- Smart pigments adapt to individual skin tone
- Second skin feel
- Fine mist application
- Works to activate melanin
- Matte velvet finish with no stickiness
- Quick dry formula
- Forms a mineral barrier for skin protection & hydration
- Offers maximum transfer, water and rub resistance
- Ozone friendly
- Available exclusively HERE in 2 sizes
AllEven London Colour Shield Key Ingredients
This product has some pretty interesting active ingredients with a whole lot going on.
- Coralline Red Algae & Diathomeus Clay – mineral complex that protects cells from the effects of IR, VIS & UV light
- Titanium Dioxide – provides UVA & UVB protection with SPF20
- Melanin-Activating Peptide – stimulate skin’s own natural protection
- Correcting & Special Effect Pigments – offer tone-adapting coverage, reflect light, blur and even out skin tone
- Advanced Colour Pigments – offer maximum coverage with lecithin coating to increase adherence to skin & prevents pigments from absorbing water
- Lipid Plasma Compound – uses Sunflower Seed Oil, Spent Grain Wax, Shea Butter Extract & more to provide relief to sensitive skin, reduces redness and itching, & provides long lasting hydration
AllEven London Colour Shield Before & After Photos
I thought I’d give you a quick look at the difference that one application instantly makes:
This is shade Ivory. It’s really easy to apply; I just use my hand to rub in and even everything out and it literally feels like you are wearing nothing straight after application. I reckon you’ll only get a couple of light, full leg applications out of the small can, so get the large one if you have a few events coming up, and if you’re on a budget, save it for special occasions.
In real life, it gives a noticeable soft focus effect and gives the appearance of more youthful skin. Fabulous!
I wasn’t able to test it out on the costume-changing, dance routine, Beyonce scale (yet!!), but it certainly lives up to it’s claims and is perfect body makeup and skincare if you need everything to look a whole lot better!
You can order AllEven London Colour Shield exclusively HERE in the UK. 100ml is £38 and 200ml is £70.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.