I got very happy when I heard that Armani was launching a new concealer! Then when I learned it was Armani Power Fabric High Cover Stretchable Concealer, the excitement increased even more! I have it here with photos, swatches and all the details. Enjoy!
I got on really well with the Power Fabric foundation. It’s high-coverage yet super light like you’re wearing nothing, and fuses with the skin for super long wear.
Now there’s a new concealer in the Power Fabric range and it’s rather lovely. I am always getting questions about concealers that do it all – dark circles, redness, blemishes – and this is one that does.
Armani Power Fabric High Cover Stretchable Concealer Features
- Combines the blend-able qualities of a foundation with the coverage of a concealer
- Formulated to hide all types of imperfection
- The concentration of pigments provides high coverage
- “Stretchable” formula releases 3 different types of oils over time
- Blends easily and remains comfortable and fresh on skin throughout the day
- Second skin formula lends itself well to concealing wrinkles & fine lines
- Precise, ergonomic applicator allows applying blending over large areas of the face & targeted areas
- Available in 20 shades – 6 light shades, 10 medium shades, 14 dark shades
Armani Power Fabric Concealer Swatches
My shade in the foundation was 4.5, so I was sent three of the concealer shades to try around that mark. This is 3.5, 4 and 4.5:
I think that shade 3.5 is the best match for me right now, and what I love about this concealer is that it blends so effortlessly, that you can use it on bare skin, no foundation, and it gives the skin a completely flawless look without looking like makeup at all.
The Armani Power Fabric High Cover Stretchable Concealer is £32 and available HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.