Here’s a quick look at the ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar 2018 which launches this September. It is one of the more affordable calendars and has the bonus of being able to pop it in with your ASOS shop. Here’s what you need to know.
Available HERE now.
Rather excitingly, this year’s Beauty Advent Calendars are starting to launch. The Selfridges Beauty Workshop advent is already online, Decleor is launching any time now, and next is ASOS! At £55 and stuffed with loads of good products, it’s a great option this year.
ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar 2018 Contents
This is a really good edit of beauty brands:
- Sand & Sky Pink Clay Mask
- J.ONE Jelly Pack 5ml
- GLAMGLOW Glowstarter Nude Glow 7ml
- 111Skin Rose Gold Mask
- Makeup Sponge
- Benefit Hoola Lite 2.5g
- Clinique Moisture Surge 7ml
- Bobbi Brown Mascara
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel 15ml
- Cool & Eve Like A Virgin Hair Mask 15ml
- Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion 50ml
- Skyn Iceland Hydrogel Cooling Eye Gels
- Alpha H Clear Skin Daily Face Wash 30ml
- Carmex Lip Balm
- INCredible You Glow Girl Highlighter
- Dr Jart Cicapair
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser 23.8g
- MAC Strobe Cream 5ml
- BOD Mermaid Shimmer Sorbet
- ASOS Beauty Lipstick
- Caudalie Micellar Water 50ml
- Luxie Small Contouring Makeup Brush 512
- Aloe 99 Soothing Gel
- Iconic London Illuminator
There are some real classics in there and also opportunities to make some new discoveries. Also I really like the mix between skin and makeup.
The ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar 2018 is available HERE now £55.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.