* PR Sample. Affiliate links | Check out the brand new Bobbi Brown Infra Red Eye Palette. I have photos, swatches and all the details. It’s limited edition so don’t miss out.
Launching alongside the Summer 2019 collection are two limited edition palettes. There’s Ultra-Violet and Infra-Red, and I have the latter here.
What shades are in Bobbi Brown Infra Red Eye?
This colour palette is right up my street. It’s a gorgeous mix of matte, metallic and sparkle shades.
Shades In Palette:
- Stone Cold – Matte light warm peach
- Red Rock – Metallic rust red
- Behind the Sun – Metallic bronzed peach
- Infra-Red – Sparkle warm pink with gold reflects
- Slow Burn – Metallic burgundy brown
- Fever Dream – Metallic copper
- Interstellar – Metallic golden brown
- Solar Flame – Deep burgundy brown
There’s a lovely range from amber and bronze to burgundy and taupe. Here they are!
Stone Cold, Red Rock, Behind the Sun, Infra-Red:
Slow Burn, Fever Dream, Interstellar, Solar Flame:
These shades are so gorgeous. The formula is really good – nice and pigmented and easy to blend – and the matte shades are perfect to create a really beautiful, blended smoky eye look. I love all these warm toned shades, however, if you are looking for something cooler, you might want to check out the Ultra-Violet palette from the same limited edition collection.
Also, I absolutely love the packaging. It shades shifts as you move it, and is light and sleek, so perfect for travel.
Where can you buy the palette?
Bobbi Brown Infra Red is available for £36.50 at the following retailers:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.