The word ‘Instaglow’ got my attention straight away! The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream SPF20 is all about helping us create that no makeup, makeup look with a multi-benefit hybrid formula. There are 3 shades to suit a range of skin tones and I have them all here to show you. Here’s the low-down.
Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream Features
- Lightweight cream
- Enriched with 100% organic Community Trade aloe vera & ginseng
- Unifies skin tone & illuminates
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Reduces shine
- Provides 24 hour moisturisation with Community Trade marula oil
- SPF20 with UVA & UVB sunscreen
- Protects skin against future signs of ageing & dark spots
- 3 shades targeting the needs of different skin tones
Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream Swatches
Bright Glow, Peachy Glow, Warm Glow:
- Instaglow Bright Glow for light skins – a blend of white pigments & purple pearls to neutralise sallowness & brighten
- Instaglow Peachy Glow for light to medium skins – coral pink tint with light reflecting pearls to reduce dullness, recreate natural healthy radiance & awaken tired complexions
- Instaglow Warm Glow for medium to dark skins – rich brown tint with warm golden pearls to counteract ashiness, reveal radiance & warm up the complexion
Before & After – Bright Glow
With L’Oreal Cushion Foundation (reviewed & all shades swatched here):
I find this gives a nice soft and brightening glow and light mattifying effect. It does perfect the skin, but I think this is more of a primer than a foundation product. It would be great for no makeup days, and also for under foundation when you skin needs a bit of help on the glow factor. I like it! When I applied it, it mixed it in with my moisturiser and it gives a very comfortable finish. If you’re quick, you can catch me applying it this way on my snapchat – reallyree – see my snap code below.
I think I want to try the Peachy Glow too. I’ll update when I do.
The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream is £14 and available to order online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.