*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
* [PR sample. Affiliate links] I do love the Estee Lauder Companies’ beauty boxes and this latest one is all about getting ready for Summer. Check out the limited edition British Summer Beauty Box for 2019. I have a full list of contents and lots of photos for you.
How pretty is this super cute strawberry design on the cosmetics bag? I love it so much! So as you can see, although they are calling it a beauty box, it is definitely a beauty bag. The hashtag for this set is #PicnicPretty and you can see why.
What’s in British Summer Beauty Box?
So we have skin, hair, makeup and fragrance covered off here:
- Estee Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme SPF 15, 5ml
- Michael Kors Sparkling Blush Eau De Parfum Rollerball, 10ml
- Clinique 2-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Gel + Light Makeup Remover, 30ml
- Origins GINZING Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten And Depuff, 5ml
- M·A·C Mini M·A·C In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara, 4g
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Colour, Babe, 2.25g
- Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray, 60ml
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Palette, Travel Size, 6g
This is such an excellent edit of products and some real favourites here. The Origins Ginzing Eye Cream is brilliant as it has an instant effect with brightening and it’s so good under makeup. This is the ideal opportunity to try it.
Also, I love the In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara from MAC and this little mini is so cute. Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray is another one of my favourites. It is great for volume without weighing the hair down.
The Bobbi Crushed Lip Colour is such a great formula, and Babe is the perfect soft pop of colour.
How Much is it and What is it Worth?
This is the good part. The price of the British Summer Beauty Box is £28 but the value of the contents is over £78, so it’s an absolute bargain.
Where Can You Get It?
So this is limited edition and a real bargain, so you’ll need to snap it up if you like the look of it. You can order it online via the following links:
It’s £28, but remember the value is over £78.
Also, if you’re getting married, or know someone who is, check out the Estee Lauder Companies’ Wedding Beauty Box.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.