I have been testing out the brand new Burberry Cat Lashes mascara that promises an eye-opening effect with lots of volume for a veritable cat eye! Here are all the details with before and after photos for you.
So this is a volumising mascara that extends and fans out lashes.
Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara Features
- Innovative hourglass-shaped brush made with elastomer
- It hugs, extends and separates each lash
- Delivers incredibly fanned-out lashes, defined length and volume
- Short bristles wrap lashes in the formula to create volume
- Longer bristles comb to create separation and definition
- Cone-shaped tip extends the outer corner lashes to create a cat eye look
- Clump-free finish
- Buildable, lightweight formula lifts and sculpts each lash from root to tip
- Lashes remain soft and flexible
Burberry Cat Lashes Before & After
If you want to see this in action, check out my snapchat for a video.
One of the first things to note about this mascara is how light and comfortable it is. Even with a few coats, the lashes stay flexible and light and I am really impressed by this as the visual results are pretty dramatic. I love how black and pigmented the formula is and the brush is excellent.
It really combs through the lashes, depositing product right at the root and then stretching it through the length of the lashes to really extend and add volume. It is a very flexible wand and the brush gives as you draw it through the lashes. You can keep layering it on and it doesn’t clump because the long bristles pull the formula out over the lashes as they comb it through. The combination gives a lovely shape to the lashes, really drawing out the lashes in the outer corner which is where the cat eye shape comes into play. It’s lovely.
I also really like the Burberry packaging – it’s super chic and manages understated sophistication in spite of being fully covered in the Burberry logo.
Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara is £24 and is available HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.