The new Chantecaille Moonlit Perle Glow Powder for Holiday 2018 is a complete work of art. Not only is the packaging breathtaking, but it uses innovative technology too. Here’s everything you need to know.
Available HERE now!
When I first saw this, I thought it was an impeccably preserved vintage compact. It is so stunning. I don’t think I have ever seen anything quite like it.
And it promises to be an “entirely new way to glow” with a first of its kind texture.
Chantecaille Moonlit Perle Glow Powder Features
- Buoyant powder-balm (first of its kind)
- Formulated in an advanced cream matrix technology
- Designed to create a radiant, creamy powder
- A combination of makeup and skincare
- Second-skin formula is enhanced with hydrating youth-activating Crystal Oil Drops extracted
from Pistachio Tree Sap
- Helps rebuild collagen to increase the density for firmer, more supple skin
- Creamy Cottonseed Oil conditions skin with high concentrations of vitamin E
- Gives skin a natural, airbrushed glow
- Low-level sheen and micro-fine pearls achieve an eye-catching ethereal shimmer without unwanted shine
- Super soft powder acts as a transparent filler
- Perfects pores and smooths fine lines
- Packaged in a collectible couture compact encrusted with pearls
Here’s a swatch, the texture is amazing!!
This is such a stunner and as its limited edition, it is sure to sell out in a flash. The special 20th annivarsary packaging alone makes it completely lust-worthy but the formula is so amazing.
The Chantecaille Moonlit Perle Glow Powder for Holiday 2018 is available HERE for £100.
Also check out the full collection – Chantecaille Holiday 2018 Collection Review & Swatches
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.