Well I literally couldn’t be more excited! A new foundation from Team Tilbury – the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation to be precise. Well I have been playing with it and it’s everything you would expect it to be. Here are the details and swatches.
How Many Shades of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation?
So I thought I would cut straight to the chase with the shade chat. Excitingly, there are 44 shades of this new foundation across cool, neutral and warm undertones, so there is pretty much should be something for everyone.
This newbie is an extension of the Flawless line. I absolutely love the Flawless Filter. In fact I actually hoped that was a foundation when it first launched, so this is all my dreams come true – dramatic, I know.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation Features
There is A LOT going on with this foundation!!
- Magic Replexium Serum – for younger looking skin (clinial trials saw a reduction in lines & wrinkles by 22% in 8 weeks)
- Aircool technology – for the fresh feel of skin
- C.T. Defence – Charlotte’s own pollution defence complex
- Moss Celltec – delivers intense hydration (clinial trials saw 216% increase in hydration after just one hour)
- 16 hour formula
- Waterproof, sweat-proof, transfer-proof
- Weightless full coverage
- Flawless, poreless, natural matte finish
- Does not require a primer
- 44 skin coded shades in pump bottles
It is such a light formula, and you can stretch the smallest dot of product over your whole face. You can layer for more coverage, but it literally covers everything and still looks like skin. I usually like a glowy foundation but this is so good.
Airbrush Flawless Foundation Magic skincare benefits
- Magic Replexium® Serum (Replexium®) – YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN – a synergistic complex of two patented peptides that demonstrate quick efficacy by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, making the skin feel firmer within three weeks of use
- C.T. Defence™ (Depollutine®) – POLLUTION DEFENCE – a patented blend of natural ingredients, designed to limit the daily exposure of the skin to urban pollutants
- AirCool™ (Questice®) – FRESH FEEL ON SKIN – works effectively to give a long-lasting perception of cooling. It releases menthol on the skin over time to create a non-aggressive cooling sensation
- Moss Cell Tech™ – HYDRATION – First biotechnologically produced moss extract, helps in maintaining hydration levels of the skin
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation Swatches
Now I worked with wonderful CT makeup arstist Juan, to get these swatches. I managed to get most of them, however, I had a couple of camera issues so it’s not completely perfect. Also there is a tiny bit of duplication that I didn’t notice until I got home. Sorry!
If you already wear a Tilbury foundation, you may find you want to go one darker. I am usually 3, and matched myself to 3 Cool, but Charlotte took a look and thought I’d do better with 4 Neutral. I now have them both and will have a play and decide.
Shades – 1 Cool, 2 Cool, 3 Cool:
Shades – 1 Neutral, 2 Neutral, 3 Neutral:
Shade – 3 Warm, 4 Warm, 5 Warm:
Shades – 4 Cool, 5 Cool, 5.5 Cool:
Shades – 5 Neutral, 5.5 Neutral, 6 Neutral:
Shades – 6 Warm, 7 Warm, 7.5 Neutral:
Shades – 7 Warm, 7.5 Warm, 8 Warm:
Shades – 8 Cool, 9 Warm, 10 Warm:
Shades – 9 Cool, 10 Cool, 11 Cool:
Shades – 10 Neutral, 11 Warm, 12 Cool:
11 Neutral, 15 Cool, 16 Cool:
Shades – 12.5 Neutral, 13 Netural, 14 Neutral:
Shades – 12.5 Warm, 13 Cool, 14 Cool:
14 Warm, 15 Neutral, 15.5 Cool
15 Cool, 15.5 Cool, 16 Cool:
Aqua/Water/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, peg-10 dimethicone, propanediol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, silica, nylon-12, phenoxyethanol, disteardimonium hectorite, polysorbate 20, dimethyl isosorbide, dimethicone crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, menthyl pca, sodium dehydroacetate, arginine pca, aluminium hydroxide, tocopheryl acetate, parfum (fragrance), isomalt, sodium phytate, tocopheryl acetate, acetyl tetrapeptide-11, acetyl tetrapeptide-9, alcohol, phyol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, limonene, [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499).
My Review – Before & After
So I am a fan of this foundation. It delivers a natural looking flawlessness with minimal effort and you hardly need any product to cover the whole face. You can adjust the finish by layering. I think it gets more velvet-matte (very natural), the more you use, and I also think it’s looks better on the skin the longer you wear it.
It is very durable. I have had it on the whole day, and been running around like crazy and have gotten very hot (sweating hot!) and it has still stayed on and looks beautiful. I am extremely impressed.
When is Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation Available?
So this is the biggest question. The price is £34 and the launch date is 22nd August 2019 at Charlotte Tilbury.
Also, make sure you check out Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Colour Corrector Swatches (also brand new!).
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.