So out of all the products coming up from Charlotte Tilbury, these highlight and contour wands were the ones I was most curious about. I love what CT does with skin and so had real high hopes for this duo. Here’s what you need to know about the exciting Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand & Contour Wands from the Hollywood collection.
Essentially we are looking at liquid highlighter and liquid contour in quite unique packaging. Each one comes in a squeezy tube with a cushion applicator that applies and blends the product into the skin.
VIDEO: How To Use Charlotte Tilbury Contour & Highlight Wands
Here are two of my absolute favourite products of the moment & I finally managed to fix the video 🙏🏻 I’m obsessed with the @ctilburymakeup Hollywood Contour Wand & Beauty Light Wand. This little video shows how I use them & why I love them! Let me know what you think! #bbloggersuk #bblogger #bloggers #instamakeup #instatutorial #charlottetilbury #cthollywood #contourwand #beautylightwand #contourandhighlight #instabeauty #makeuptutorials #makeupvideos #videos #contour #highlight
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand Features
If you like glow, you are going to love this – Charlotte calls it instant mega-watt Hollywood highlight!
- Rose golden tone that flatters all skin tones
- Treated pearls blur imperfections and boost brightening & highlighting effect
- Light reflecting particles bounce out light for intense yet natural looking glow
- Oleogel imparts high gloss, brightens and highlights without looking over done
- Hollywood gloss highlight effect with no visible glitter
- Formulated to look as good in daylight as in HD
- Rose gold pigments mimic the red-carpet beauty light
- Silver light reflectors intensify the result creates a flawless finish
- Magic beauty blend applicator seamless applies and blends
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand Swatch
This is so beautiful – I love the shade and how glowy and luminous it is without being at all glittery. It’s stunning. It gives even dehydrated skin a juicy, plump look and doesn’t emphasise any imperfections – complete win.
This makes me think of liquid silk.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand
So this products works in the same way as the Hollywood Beauty Light Wand but contains a liquid contour shade that’s available in two shades – light and dark. You simply swipe it on and then blend it in.
You use the contour sponge applicator on the hollows of the cheeks in horizontal lines towards to hairline and then buff into the skin. You can also use it on the forehead, jawline and sides of the nose to sculpt out the complexion.
This is shade fair medium.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.