This is super exciting!! There are two new eyeshadow palettes in Charlotte Tilbury’s Beauty Filters collection and they are just beautiful! The Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes range includes the Exaggereyes palette and the Transformeyes palettes, both of which are absolutely stunning. I have photos and swatches right here. Also, Legendary Lashes Vol 2 is coming!
So I have been absolutely desperate to show you these palettes because they are so so good and all about morphing your eyes into the biggest, brightest, most sparkly eyes they can be. I am totally up for that! The palettes are available HERE now.
Inspiration came from the social media filters that widen the look of eyes and make them sparkle.
Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes in Exaggereyes
Exaggeryes is inspired by the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts and Gigi Hadid. The four shades are designed to prime, enlarge, define and pop the eyes:
- Prime – warm, eye-brightening ivory-cream which reflects light and gives the effect of broadening the whole eye area. Applied in the inner corners, it widens the eyes
- Enlarge – lightly contouring, rose-gold shade gives a lifting effect to the socket, and can be built up or washed across the eye lightly depending on the radius of the eye
- Define – defining, colour-contrasting universal reddish-brown that adds instant definition to the lash-line and makes the eyes look brighter
- Pop – wash of transparent sparkle that can be used in targeted areas with a technique that will eye-widen and eye-brighten throughout the day
Exaggereyes Palette Swatches
I love these shades so much!!
Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes in Transformeyes
The likes of Naomi Campbell, Kaia Gerber and Irina Shayk inspired the colourway for Transformeyes, It’s a beauty!
- Prime – soft champagne gold helps to elongate and prime the eyelids making them look wider and fresher. Apply in the inner corners to give the appearance of wider, brighter eyes
- Enlarge – enhancing copper-gold can be used to contour the outer socket. It light-reflects to lift the look of the eye
- Define – highly pigmented, dark chocolate defining and brightening shade to be used along the lash-line, and lift the look of the eye
- Pop – deep brick red colour-contrasts with most eye-colours, adding vividness to the iris like a filter does
Transformeyes Palette Swatches
I love both these palettes. Snap them up fast because they are limited edition!
Another exciting bit of news when it comes to eyes is that Legendary Lashes has been reformulated .
The new version, Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Vol 2 promises 507% more volume! Charlotte went back to the labs to achieve the ultimate Hollywood lash effect mascara that was longer wearing, smudge-proof and humidity resistant. Yay!! I’ll have before and after photos soon in addition to the full details because I know you’ll want to see them. Spoiler alert…it’s incredible!
The Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes Exaggereyes & Transformeyes palettes are £39 each and launch HERE on 19th April 2018 along with Legendary Lashes Vol 2 Mascara (£25). I’ll update with live links as soon as they launch so stay tuned.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.