Charlotte Tilbury does gifting so expertly that I wonder whether Christmas was one of the things that inspired her to launch her brand. From cute tree trinkets, to lip kits and complete looks, to the ultimate Tilbury fan’s Advent Calendar treasure trove, the Charlotte Tilbury Christmas 2017 collection has it all. Here are my top picks!
So there is so much on offer from CT this Christmas and it make it easier, I thought I would organise my top picks into price brackets. I hope this helps.
Charlotte Tilbury Christmas 2017
- Cities Lipstick – English Beauty Matte Revolution £24
- Cities Lipstick – American Sweetheart KISSING £24 (current fave!)
- Cities Lipstick – Shanghai Nights Matte Revolution £24
See swatches of all the Cities lipsticks here.
I have been wearing the American Sweetheart trio from the Lip Masterclass quite a lot and have had so many compliments on it. It is the perfect everyday lip look and also great at night with a heavy eye. I love it.
- Mini Hot Lips Lipstick Charms £29 (Kim KW, Secret Salma, Carina’s Love)
£60 & Under
- Instant Eye Palette £60 (swatches here)
- Lip Archive £60 (bring backs of best selling nudes – Miss Kensington, Confession, Between the Sheets)
- Feel Unique X Charlotte Tilbury Stars of the Red Carpet £58
£180 & Under
- Giant Magic Cream £180
- Charlotte’s Lip Masterclass £130 (see all the details & swatches of everything here)
- Charlotte’s Naughty and Nice Magic Box Advent Calendar £150
I have seen the Giant Magic Cream in the flesh and it really is something to behold. A very impressive golden jar of loveliness.
And if you haven’t chosen this year’s Advent Calendar yet, the Naughty & Nice Magic Box is literally the Tilbury superfan’s dream. You can see a full list of contents here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.