This is so exciting!! Even more newness from Team Tilbury and it comes in the form of the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Diamonds lipsticks. I have all the info here along with photos and swatches PLUS early access links! Yay!
Pillow Talk is a major phenomenon in the beauty world. The stats are incredible and pretty much two Pillow Talk products are sold every minute.
Good news! This new product is launching today and I have exclusive early access links for you.
Scroll down for the international links.
Also heads up! There’s shimmer and glitter in this but it is environmentally friendly. This approach definitely seems to be a key for the brand going foward, especially with the refillable aspect to Hot Lips 2.
What is Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Diamonds?
We have a brand new lipstick formula in two brand new shades and it’s very exciting!
- Glossy, star-lit, sparkling lip looks
- Brings together the mirror-shine of a gloss & the comfort of a lipstick
- Two new shades with a diamond-like finish
- Pillow Talk Diamonds – rose-pink shade with golden sparkles
- Lucky Diamonds – bronzy coral-pink with golden sparkles
See below for all the international retail links.
To deliver a cushiony, balmy, glistening texture that glide on with a creamy feel, the lipsticks use a brand new formula that includes:
- Film formers – improves the moisture barrier to help create a visibly smooth film on the lips, enhancing the look of the lipstick during wear
- Sunflower Seed Oil – an ultra-glossy oil adding to the wet shine finish
- Emollient Ester – naturally derived, this ingredient adds smoothness, glide and a cushiony feel upon application
- Microcrystalline Wax – adding a soft cushiony touch
- Hops Extract – comforting and softening effect on the skin
- Mineral-based Glitter – an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic glitter, to create a multi-dimensional finish with a glistening effect
So there are two shades in the Pillow Talk Diamonds collection – Pillow Talk Diamonds and Lucky Diamonds – here they are:
Kind of obsessed!
I had to get them straight on my lips of course. Here is Pillow Talk Diamonds:
And here is Lucky Diamonds:
I love them both. I actually ended up wearing Lucky Diamonds out to the Selfridges Christmas in July because it was the last one I photographed. The lovely Rohit from education at Selfridges complimented me on it. Whilst I couldn’t tell him what it was (embargoes and all that jazz) he said that it made my lips look voluminous and it was the perfect amount of glitter without it being too much. He said, no one wants metal lips and this formula stops right before it goes there. It was really good feedback – he should blog! Sorry, I said this was my review, but it ended up being Rohit’s!
Here’s my bit – it’s feels soft and smooth on the lips and the formula is nice and moisturising. I almost forgot I was wearing it as it is super light, however, the shimmery finish and shine is nice and long lasting. It stays feeling comfortable and looks super juicy and gorgeous.
Where to buy Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Diamonds
You can buy the brand new lipsticks for £24 each at Charlotte Tilbury now. I have exclusive early access links for you.
Pillow Talk Diamonds
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.