*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
I am a big fan of Clarins’ foundations and this new launch is right up my street! Check out my review of the brand new Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid Foundation. I have swatches and before and after photos for you.
I was super keen to try this new base out because it claims to combine “the very best of Clarins skin care and makeup expertise”. I am obsessed with makeup that has a strong skincare element, so I couldn’t wait to get it on my face. Actually, I tested it out on my birthday! It is available at Clarins now.
What is Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid?
- Foundation formulated to restore youthful radiance
- Features a double smoothing and firming skincare action
- Creamy yet lightweight texture
- Uses ingredients to plump, nourish and tighten the skin
- Skin tone optimising complex using a combination of pigments to boost radiance & minimise imperfections
- Anti-pollution complex protects skin from the environment
- SPF15 provides UVA & UVB protection
- Available in 24 shades
This formula comprises a whole host on skincare ingredients:
- Konjac micropearls plump the skin
- Argan oil nourished and conditions
- Organic oat sugars work to tighten the skin to leave skin firmer
- Chicory to boost collagen and improve luminosity
- Red jania extract improves skin’s light reflection by removing dead skin cells
- Organic nipplewort, organic white horehound and furcellaria protect from environmental pollutants
Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid Foundation Swatches
I have three of the shades to show you – 105.5 Flesh, 106 Vanilla and 107 Beige:
Before and After Photos
I chose shade 106 Vanilla which I think matches my skin tone the best.
This foundation is really good at balancing the redness in my skin, smoothing lines and pores and creating a glowing, flawless look.
It feels super comfortable on my skin – it is light and hydrating and feels more like skincare than makeup. It is easy to blend and build.
I tested it out for a whole day on my birthday last week and it lasted on my skin really well. I also loved how all my other makeup applied over it. This is a win for me and shade 106 has gone into my keep pile. I love that it has anti-pollution ingredients, as well as a whole host of anti-ageing ingredients.
The glass bottle is super cute too.
When is Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid out?
This new foundation is £35 for 30ml and launches on 25th August at the same time as the Autumn collection. If you want to check that out, read Clarins Autumn 2019 Makeup Collection Review & Swatches.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.