Skin Illusion from Clarins has been completely reformulated for 2018 and now boasts upgraded ingredients, skin protection, and a 22 shade collection, covering a whole range of skin tones. Check out the Clarins New Skin Illusion Foundation – I have all the launch info along with before and after photos.
This new foundation has a beautiful serum texture that melts into the complexion for a bare skin, no makeup finish and a flawless look.
Clarins New Skin Illusion Foundation Features
- Foundation veil with a serum texture
- Unique bare skin finish
- Optimum pigments in a blend of silky, non greasy oil
- Base oils have different vaporation speeds for a lasting finish
- Red jania extract encourages the elimination of dead skin cells
- Mary’s thistle oil gives the formula a lightweight, serum-like texture
- Organic leaf of life extract stimuates skin’s own rehydration action
- Triple protection against UV, pollution & free radicals with SPF 15
- Available in 22 shades HERE
Clarins New Skin Illusion Foundation Swatch 106
I was matched to shade 106 Vanilla and it’s really nice on my skin:
Before & After
As always, I like to show you how this looks on my skin with no other makeup.
I really love the finish of this. It feels light and nourishing like skincare and gives it a dewy, juicy look that’s plump with hydration. It instantly takes down any redness, smooths out skin texture and minimises the appearance of pores and fine lines. Love it!
The Clarins New Skin Illusion Foundation is staying at the original price of £30 and is available HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.