*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
This is very exciting and quite a sneak peek for the UK because it doesn’t launch here until September, but I have been absolutely loving the Cle de Peau Radiant Multi Repair Oil. It’s gorgeous! Here’s what you need to know.
Sign up for Cle de Peau email launch updates above.
If you like dewy skin, like me, then you will be really interested in this. I have been absolutely loving this under makeup, mixed into my foundation, and also tapped on to the top of my cheekbones as a finishing touch. It’s divine. You can also use it on body and hair, although I think I’ll mainly be saving this for my face!
Cle de Peau Radiant Multi Repair Oil Features
- Multi-purpose oil
- Gives skin dewy, visibly plump look
- Reduces dullness & the appearance of wrinkles
- Unique lightweight, non-sticky texture
- Absorbs easily into on skin
- Does not impair absorption of additional products.
- Uses precious silk and pearl elements to illuminate
- Japanese pearl leaves skin feeling satin smooth
- Golden Silk Essence combats loss of clarity, translucence and suppleness
- Theanine evens skin tone
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract – traditional herb used to support the skin
- Soybean Phospholipids helps improve skin’s density for visibly plumper skin
- Cha Hu Extract makes skin more supple
- Features a Repair Oil Complex containing Rice Germ Oil, Bio-Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Oil & Camellia Oil
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E derivatives deliver a dual powerful dose of anti-oxidants.
- Precious botanicals, Peony & Rare Orchid give the oil a beautiful scent
The texture of this oil is so beautiful and I find it super moisturising. It absorbs into skin so well and doesn’t leave it at all sticky or greasy. It is quite extraordinary. A few drops massaged in leaves my skin glowing and smooth-looking with a visible plumpness. I’ve been using it straight after cleansing and it’s so good under makeup as foundation glides on to it, and you can see the glow. I use what’s left on my hands on the ends of my hair
I also love to mix a couple of drops into foundation for extra radiance and nourishment. Also, a tiny drop between the fingertips works beautifully tapped onto the cheek bones for a really natural looking glow. I would bathe in the stuff, and actually you can add a few drops to the bath, but I can’t bear the thought of it going down the plug hole.
Cle de Peau Radiant Multi Repair Oil is set to launch HERE in the UK in September 2019. I will update this post as soon as I have a specific date. Sign up for Cle de Peau email updates above.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.