* Cle de Peau UV Protective Lip Treatment PR sample. Affiliate links.
I have a new lip love and it’s a really fancy lip balm. Here’s the lowdown on the Cle de Peau UV Protective Lip Treatment which will be available in the UK later this year.
Sign up for Cle de Peau email updates above.
Cle de Peau arriving in the UK is a big deal in the beauty industry! I have been using the Cle de Peau Radiant Multi Repair Oil and have quickly become obsessed with it. It seems everyone that has tried it feels the same way too! After I fell in love with that, I headed straight for this lip balm!
Cle de Peau UV Protective Lip Treatment Features
- High-performance sunscreen developed especially for the protection & care of lips
- Provides protection against UVA/UVB rays (SPF30), dryness & air pollution
- Moisturisers deliver intense hydration
- Keeps lips smooth and protected
- Uses Cle de Peau’s Hydro-Wrap Complex EX
- Includes premium Argan Tree Oil
- Provides luminosity and a plumping benefit.
- Formulated with Asian Ginseng Extract, Wild Thyme Extract, & Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract to promote a youthful-looking appearance
- Fragranced with natural rose
This is such a gorgeous lip balm. It melts into the lips and leaves them looking plump and juicy. I absolutely love that it has UVA and UVB filters with SPF30 because lips are super delicate and I don’t think they are always as protected from the environment as they could be.
It makes the most beautiful base for lip colour, and it’s perfect for topping up moisture levels and protection during the day because it comes in such a convenient tube. It’s kind of luxurious, but completely ticks every box! I haven’t had dry lips since I have been using it.
Cle de Peau UV Protective Lip Treatment is set to launch HERE in the UK in September 2019. I will update this post as soon as I have a specific date. Sign up for Cle de Peau email updates above.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.