Concealers are up there with my favourite things in life so I was very excited to try out the new COVER FX Power Play Concealer which promises to be game-changing. I have it here with all the details, photos and swatches.
COVER FX are experts in skin so I had really high hopes for this concealer, and I wasn’t disappointed. Here’s what you need to know.
COVER FX Power Play Concealer Features
- 30 versatile shades (with three undertone options) available HERE
- Long-wearing, crease-proof formula
- Delivers a naturally radiant finish
- Full coverage with a weightless feel
- Conceals dark circles and imperfections
- Blurs fine lines and enlarged pores
- Formulated with fermented algae to protect against pollution & free radicals
- Customisable coverage depending on how many dots you use
COVER FX Power Play Concealer – Which Shade?
The shades have been organised so that it’s really easy to find your match. You choose your range from:
Then you find your undertone from:
- P = Pink – A rosy, cooler hue to the skin
- N = Neutral – Equal parts of pink and golden to the skin
- G = Golden – A yellow, warmer hue to the skin
- G+ = Golden shades in the Golden range that are even warmer and more olive than the G shades
If that’s a bit too confusing for you, Space NK have a shade finder where you can imput your current shade from other brands. It’s quite genius!
COVER FX Power Play Concealer Swatches
I have 2 shades to show you – N Fair 1 & N Fair 2:
Here are the swatches:
Before & After
I chose N Fair 2 for this demonstration.
I used one dip to dot everywhere I wanted to conceal straight on to bare skin so you can see how well it covers and conceals.
It is a tiny bit light for me, in fact, the Space NK shade finder suggests I need a G shade but I think this works really well and I love the coverage and finish it offers. It blends out effortlessly and delivers a naturally flawless, blown-out effect which I love. It’s a complete thumbs up from me!
The COVER FX Power Play Concealer is £24 and available HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.