I have been meaning to try the new DIOR Backstage Face and Body Foundation for what feels like forever and I have finally managed to test it! As I suspected, it is really good. Check out all the info here, along with swatches and before and after photos.
First of all, I really like the packaging. It is simple and travel friendly yet still feels really chic and luxury. I have a couple of the shades to show you.
DIOR Backstage Face and Body Foundation Features
- Available in 40 universal shades
- Formulated to suit every skin tone
- Caters to the 6 different undertones across 16 levels of intensity
- Fluid, second-skin texture
- Buildable formula for made-to-measure intensity
- Can go from nude glow to high coverage effect
- Waterproof finish – heat and humidity resistant
- Creates an invisible mesh on the skin
- Natural and luminous look
- Great for hiding small imperfections on body, eg décolletage or shoulders
- Enriched with beauty-enhancing pigments for a glow effect
- Fuses with skin for a natural complexion in real life and on camera
DIOR Backstage Face and Body Foundation Swatches
I think the finish of this foundation will suit lots of people because it isn’t overly glowy or overly matte – it is just very much like skin and very adaptable depending on the level of coverage you need or desire.
Before & After
It blends really easily (I used fingertips), and meshes with the skin very well. It feels very secure on the skin, and locked in place, even without powder.
Personally I think I prefer a slightly glowier finish, but I can add that in with other products as this finish will be amazing for long days and high temperatures.
The DIOR Backstage Face and Body Foundation is £29 and available HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.