*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
If you’re growing a little bored of mascara as we know it, then this may be of interest to you. I have been having a play with the brand new mascara from Dior – the Dior Diorshow Pump ‘n’ Volume Mascara which comes in a squeezy tube. I have all the details here and some before and after photos for you to check out.
So this new innovation is promising a fringe of XXL lashes.
The idea is that you squeeze the tube to load with brush with the volume building formula.
Dior Diorshow Pump ‘n’ Volume Mascara Features
- Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume ultra-volumising formula has a unique, soft sensation thanks to a high concentration of waxes and elastic powders
- The formula remains creamy down to the last drop
- Ultra-volume effect maintains its impact
- One or two squeezes of the tube makes the formula ideally soft and generously loads the brush with product
- Elastomer brush combines a rigid wand ensuring stable and precise application
- Flexible spikes are gentle on lashes
Before & After Photos
I have been having a play with this mascara and tested it by applying one coat straight on to the lashes without squeezing it.
One coat without squeezing:
I then gave the tube a good squeeze and applied a second coat on to the lashes for more volume:
It definitely really plumps up the lashes when it has been squeezed and as I love a heavy lash look, I felt very pleased with the results.
I like the curl that this product gives the lashes and also the way it defines and fans them out for a wide-eyed look. I think it will be interesting to see whether the action of squeezing the tube keeps the formula fresher and more pliable than a regular mascara. I shall try and update with that information in time, when I have been using it for longer.
The Dior Diorshow Pump ‘n’ Volume Mascara is £25.50 and available HERE now.
Check out all the latest news and reviews here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.