*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
If you want to go high end when it comes to beauty advent calendars, then you have to consider Diptyque. As I always say, if there was an official hierarchy for advents, this one would be at the top! Here’s a look at the Diptyque Advent Calendar 2019 – it is out now!!
I think this is the most beautiful this advent calendar has ever looked. It is absolutely stunning. I love all the amazing colour and the hand drawn designs – it looks so gorgeously decadent.
The design for this, and the whole Christmas collection, was created by German-based illustrator, painter, artist, graphic designer, and author, Olaf Hajek.
What is in the Diptyque Advent Calendar 2019
The set contains 25 products designed to be a full discovery of the brand. It includes a good mix of mini candles, mini fragrance, and mini body care.
The contents include, along with three lucky charm ornaments:
- Holiday special : 2019 limited edition 70g candle and tree metal decorations
13x35g candles (best-sellers and lucky charm sents)
- Feu de bois
- Do Son
- Fleur de Peau
- Tam Dao
- L’Ombre dans l’eau
- Eau des Sens
- Pret-à-parfumer and fragranced gesture
- Eau Rose perfumed skin sticker
- Do Son Shower Oil 15ml
- Art du Soin : Infused face oil 15ml,
- Rich Butter 15ml
When is Diptyque Advent Calendar 2019 Out & How Much?
This year’s calendar is £320 and it is available to order at Selfridges now!
Diptyque Christmas 2019 Collection
As well as the iconic advent calendar, there’s a gorgeous limited edition Holiday collection to look forward to.
- Lucky Flowers 70g candle – £30, 90g candle £53
- Protective Pine 70g candle – £30, 90g candle £53
- Blissful Amber 70g candle – £30, 90g candle £53
- 3 candles gift set 70g – £88
- Protective Pine Interior Scent 150ml £53
- Carousel – £45 (for use with 190g candle)
- Carousel set 70g candles, Baies and Roses £92
- Advent calendar – £320
- Giant candle Amber – £220
- Snow Globe £60
- Glass Candle Holder £115
- Set of 12 35g candles £120
- Set of 4 Do Son fragrance gestures £110
It is such a beautiful collection and any part of it would make the most incredible gift. I adore the Diptyque Christmas candles – almost too much to actually burn them!
The full collection, launches November 2019. Sign up for Diptyque launch alerts here.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.