Oh my goodness! I was so excited to try this! I love D&G Beauty and the brand’s take on skin is right up my street, so I was thrilled to learn have launched a new tinted moisturiser! Here is everything you need to know about the Dolce and Gabbana Millennial Skin On The Glow Tinted Moisturizer. I have swatches and before and after photos for you to check out.
The skin category of makeup is my absolute favourite and getting a glow is one of my top priorities. This new base promises glow, skin protection, hydration, and all also lots of perfecting for a natural flawless finish. Exciting!!
Dolce and Gabbana Millennial Skin Features
- Available HERE
- D&G Beauty’s lightest and most luminous coverage yet
- Lightweight, oil-free formula
- Perfects the skin with a fresh, natural finish
- Evens out the complexion and minimises imperfections
- Adds radiance and luminosity
- Uses UVA & UVB Filters (SPF 30 PA +++)
- Has a combination of chemical filters to absorb UV rays & mineral filters to deflect them
- Delivers 8 hours of hydration with humectant glycol and glycerin
- Light reflecting powder illuminate & create a soft focus effect
- Polymeric microspheres fill in uneven texture and create a smooth base
- High-tech polymers ensure all day hold
- Available in 10 shades in September 2018
Dolce and Gabbana Millennial Skin Shades & Swatches
There are ten shades in total across three skin tone families – Light, Medium and Dark.
- Porcelain – Light 1
- Cream – Light 2
- Sand – Light 3
- Natural – Light-Medium 1
- Fawn – Light-Medium 2
- Bronze – Medium 1
- Chestnut – Medium 2
- Almond – Medium 3
- Tan – Medium-Dark 1
- Sable – Medium-Dark 2
I have three of the shades in the light category to show you – Cream Light 2, Sand Light 3, and Natural Light-Medium 1:
I really love the creamy texture of this product. It melts into the skin and is super easy to apply just with fingers. It smooths on effortlessly and kind of sets itself which is pretty unique for a tinted moisturiser. It adheres to the skin really well and lasts without powder which I love. It’s glowy but not shiny, and you can use bronzer and blush straight on top without it being disturbed.
I am wearing Sand Light 3 above with the La Mer Soleil de La Mer 2018 Bronzer which I am obsessed with but is sadly sold out. Also Hourglass Caution mascara and MAC Sunblessed (gorgeous nude) that came in this super cute MAC Look in a Box mini lipstick set (limited edition but still available).
Before & After Photos
Sand Light 3 is good for me right now.
Love it!! The Dolce and Gabbana Millennial Skin On The Glow Tinted Moisturizer is £38 and is available exclusively HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.