*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
Well the D&G Summer in Italy collection has completely captured me! It has got me wanting yellow and turquoise on my eyes and bright cyclamen lips. I am there! Plus, everyone needs to appreciate the beauty that is the incredible Sicilian Bronzer. OMG. Here’s a look at the Dolce and Gabbana Summer 2016 Makeup collection with lots of swatches. I had fun! Find it HERE
“The Summer in Italy Make Up Collection 2016 takes inspiration from the playful shades of Sicily’s citrus fruits and Mediterranean atmosphere”. It is all so visually pleasing. Just playing with it has lifted my mood to Summer happiness.
Dolce and Gabbana Summer 2016 Collection Contents
- The Blush (£31.50) Luminous Cheek Colour in Orange 17 – HERE
- Shimmer Powder (£25) Duo Creamy Powder Cheeks and Eyes in Star Shine 5
- The Sicilian Bronzer (£48) Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunshine 30 HERE
- Perfect Mono (£25) Cream Eye Colour in Turquoise 113, Cream Eye Colour in Lemon 116, Cream Eye Colour in Indaco 110
- Glam Liner (£25) Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Cyclamen 9, Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Peacock 5, Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Black Intense 1
- Passioneyes Waterproof Mascara £26.00 Waterproof Duo Mascara Curl and Volume in Nero 1 (Review HERE – my fave waterproof)
- The Khol Pencil (£19.50) Intense Khol Eye Crayon in Peacock 3, The Eyeliner £19.50 Crayon Intense in Blue 8
- The Lipstick (£25) Classic Cream Lipstick in Orange 440, Classic Cream Lipstick in Cyclamen 258, Classic Cream Lipstick in Venere 430
- The Nail Lacquer (£19.50) Intense Nail Lacquer in Turquoise 718, Intense Nail Lacquer in Orange 608, Intense Nail Lacquer in Cyclamen 234, Intense Nail Lacquer in Lemon 705
So much colour! So much gorgeous juicy colour!
Dolce and Gabbana Summer 2016 Makeup Swatches
First up there’s the most gorgeous orange blush – Luminous Cheek Colour in Orange 17. I love orange everything. Will it be OK to have matching cheeks lips and nails?! HERE
I am a little unsure of this one but I need to give it a proper road test – Duo Creamy Powder Cheeks and Eyes in Star Shine 5. It will either be a strobing perfection or a little too glittery. I will update! HERE
And now we have to get on to this!! The Sicillian Bronzer! It is almost too much. This is Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunshine 30 and I really love the quality of D&G bronzers – but forget that! Look at the packaging! It displays the patterns of the traditional Sicilian carretto which is a hand-crafted cart decorated with colourful paintings. Collectors will have to have this! HERE
The eyes are so pretty! Cream shadows (great formulation) in Turqoise and Lemon, and the most stunning liquid liners! I am really feeling the cyclamen shade.
There’s also 2 kohl shades.
The lips are luscious! I actually love all 3 of these shades in the D&G classic creamy formulation. Classic Cream Lipstick in Orange 440, Classic Cream Lipstick in Cyclamen 258, Classic Cream Lipstick in Venere 430:
And finally the nails. If you have never tried D&G polish, then you need to know that they give such a luxuriously glossy finish in effortless application. Love these shades! Stay tuned for a proper swatch post on these. HERE
Doesn’t all make you feel so alive?! Slighty OTT sentiment from me there but it is such a feel-good collection.
The Dolce and Gabbana Summer 2016 Makeup Summer in Italy Collection will launch exclusively online HERE in the UK on 1st May 2016.
UPDATE: Online HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.