*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
I have recently been using the Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum and it’s one of those products that I just fell in love with straight away. It makes my skin look so good. Here’s what you need to know about the brand’s latest launch.
This new serum promises a flawless, filtered effect, so I literally couldn’t wait to get it on my face. It is a beautiful silky serum that feels comfortable on the skin and makes my complexion look instantly better. Like many, I have a thing about my pores, so I am always looking for products that refine the skin.
What is Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum?
- Silicone-free pore-treating serum
- Delivers a filtered appearance as it works
- Cleans pores and prevents new blackheads forming
- Works to make pores appear tighter and firmer
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss to prevent dehydration
The key ingredients in the Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum, alongside the brand’s 7 Alpha Beta Acids are:
- Prickly Pear Extract – provides protection, promotes moisture retention detoxifies the skin
- Farnesol – delivers antibacterial action and promotes cell renewal
- Witch Hazel – eliminates bacteria that lives in the pores and speed healing
- Agarikon Mushroom Extract – natural astringent that reduces oiliness without drying and makes pores appear tighter and smaller
- Adipic Acid – binds to the skin to smooth it, filling in fine lines, wrinkles and pores
7 Alpha-Beta Acids
A blend of Glycolic, Lactic, Malic, Citric, Mandelic, Salicylic Acids and Willowbark Extract work together to exfoliate, accelerate cell turnover, dissolve waxy build up to clear pores and prevent breakouts.
The Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum is such a lovely product to use. It’s a gorgeous silky serum that feels comfortable and hydrating. It gives my skin a instantly juicy look with a good helping of glow. It really enhances the look of my skin and blurs the appearance of pores, while it works on declogging them and refining the skin’s texture.
I have actually been using it under the Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturiser* sample that I got in the Space NK Gift with Purchase. It has been great under a few different moisturising products also, so don’t think you need to change up your whole routine.
If, like me, you’re a fan of DDG’s Daily Peel Pads*, this is serum works amazingly after those.
When Does Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum launch in the UK?
The serum is set to launch in the UK in January 2020 at Space NK*.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.